Lately, I’ve been boggled down with fall trends but since fall is still 6 or 7 months away, I say we get back to spring because it’s just around the corner. Goodbye shearling, arm warmers, and wool coats – we’ll see you soon!
Every day this week, I’m going to show you one of my ideal spring outfits. You know the kind: an outfit that I wish I was wearing but for some unforeseen reason (lack of money, legs too white, still raining outside, not cool enough), I’m not. Hopefully, I’ll be able to recreate these ideal outfits in the future (and by the future, I mean like asap).
Ideal Spring Outfit #1: Sheer Pastels, Khaki, and Two-Toned Oxfords
- A.L.C. Pocket Tee, Shopbop, $145 [Image via Shopbop]
- J. Crew Cotton Nico Skirt, J. Crew, $59.50 [Image via J. Crew]
- Anthropologie Spring Thaw Bralette, Anthropologie, $44 [Image via Anthropologie]
- J. Crew Leather Equestrian Belt, J. Crew, $45 [Image via J. Crew]
- Rag & Bone Cap Toe Lace Up Oxfords, Shopbop, $325 [Image via Shopbop]
- Anthropologie Woven Pendulum Sling Bag, Anthropologie, $118 [Image via Anthropologie]
This spring, it’s all about the sheer pastels and lace bralettes. Though I’m not down to wear ultra, ultra sheer, this A.L.C. tee has just the right amount of sheerness to it. Paired with a khaki skirt, this outfit is the perfect dose of feminine. Since I’ve been wearing black all winter, this will be a lovely change in my wardrobe. And what’s a spring outfit without oxfords? I love the two-toned aspect of these Rag & Bone oxfords! Oh, spring, where are you?? I can’t wait to dress for the sun!