Aside from my raging allergies, I love this time of year. The days are longer, the nights are warmer, and the sunsets get all crazy on us. Last night, the sky turned a million shades of pink and I saw about 40 instagrams documenting it (including my own). Not gonna lie, there was also an earthquake yesterday so THAT coupled with the super bizarre sunset kind of made me think the world was ending. I’m so dramatic! Here’s what I loved this week:
- I read this New Yorker article about wedding hair at least 20 times because it’s so hilarious and yet, so spot on at the same time. Gonna go read it again…
- I’m a huge fan of Kelly Oxford’s crazy twitter antics and loved her new book. Go read it if you haven’t yet.
- Honey chocolate chunk cookies? Umm sign me up.
- I recently purchased a nut milk bag (YEAH, I said it…a nut milk bag) to make homemade almond milk. I’ve been testing out recipes and will share my favorites soon.
- In case you missed it, here are my photos from New York City, Brooklyn, where we ate and shopped in NYC & Brooklyn, and Connecticut! Next week, it’s allllll abooot Montreal, eh? So come back and visit!
This weekend is Mother’s Day and I feel so lucky I get to spend it with my amazing mom. Enjoy your weekend, friends!