November 18, 2011
This week has been a sparse blogging week for me. If I have a really crazy Monday (and boy did I have a real cray cray Monday!), then I’m totally screwed for the rest of the week. But that’s okay because you were probs tired of all that regular posting. And that regular pinning/tweeting. And all that Janelle time. I feel ya, you needed a break! But hey, I’m back now and here are a few things I found this week that I’d like to do/make/replicate/own:
- 100% making this chicken pot pie with root vegetables.
- Oh and also these cornflake, marshmallow, chocolate chip cookies. …can you tell I’m hungry right now?
- The new Maje collection is so major, I can’t even take it.
- Obsessed with bright rugs right now like this one.
- I want to wrap holiday presents like this. Now I just need to find the actual presents.
PS – guess what next week is?? My FAVORITE holiday!!