This right here is my teeny tiny Christmas tree, photographed two ways. I think the first way is my favorite. Love the bokeh effect. But seriously, how small is that tree?? It’s too adorable, I can’t take it! Anyway, this week was literally the fastest week in recorded history. So much stuff happening in my little life. Also, I realized I’m really out of shape. My office building had a fire drill on Tuesday and we had to walk down 18 flights of stairs…my legs are still sore. COOL. On a completely unrelated topic, here are a few things I’m loving this week:
- I wish I was eating this gourmet granola right this minute.
- These gift guides from Terrain…I literally want everything.
- Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co. = new favorite online store.
- These free holiday fonts.
- Again, all I crave are marshmallows. Especially when they are homemade and in the shape of a snowflake.
PS – I finally made my Instagrams public! You can follow me on Instagram at thestyleeater (sorry I have no idea how to link to it). When I signed up many moons ago, I didn’t realize it was a social platform. And then when I did realize, it was too late, I was already the loser with no followers. So I started to embrace the fact that I had zero followers. Then Kyle convinced me that every Instagram account is public and I’m the only loser with a private account. No longer! I’m cool now. Happy weekend!