December 16, 2011
Now that we’re fully into December (WHAT?!), it’s getting quite chilly in these parts. All I want to do is curl up on the couch with a blanket and a giant cup of tea. I think I will do that all weekend long, what about you?? Here’s what I’ve been loving this week:
- I’m printing out these DIY gift tags immediately, if not sooner.
- This perfect gray tee, please come into my life.
- I’ve had Kate’s holiday mixtape on repeat.
- The best chocolate mousse you’ve ever had in your life? Count me in.
- Last night, we went to the West Elm party at their new Beverly Blvd location. Beyond the fact that the store looks absolutely gorgeous, the party was super fun and they served mini donuts. Any party with donuts is amazing in my book. Best part? Emily Henderson was there and I almost died. Love. That. Girl.
Image via Scout’s Honor Co.