Lovelies, this week has been a quick one. I love when that happens! Thank you so much for saying such nice things about my Portland photos!! You’re making me feel real special/ less weird for posting so many of them. 🙂 On Monday, I’ll do a little (aka really big because I don’t know how to edit down photos) part 2. In the meantime, here’s what I’ve been loving lately:
- On Wednesday night, I went to the design*sponge book party and signing at Anthropologie Beverly Hills. Grace Bonney is so sweet and awesome – love her! I had a wonderful time and kinda want to move into Anthro BH. Can I please?
- I’ve been in love with Studiopatro tea towels (yes, I fall in love with things like tea towels) for a long time now and was so excited to pick some up (the “cook” one and the striped copper one) at Alder & Co in Portland.
- I don’t know if you know this but I really like pancakes so when I saw this post about Une Deux Senses sharing a weeks-worth of pancake recipes, like spiced peach pancakes, I about died.
- Joanna Goddard of A Cup of Jo has been sharing NYC city guides on her blog, from her favorite restaurants to favorite shops and hotels (plus much more). Gosh, she is the best.
- Right now, every West Elm location is having a floor sample sale, with floor models up to 60% off, so you know where I’ll be the minute I get off work today!