May 24, 2012
So this pasty white girl is going to Hawaii next month and I’m very ill-prepared. I haven’t purchased a new swim suit in about 3 years, all my shorts are too tight, and I don’t remember what pina coladas taste like. In order to prepare myself, I’ve made a list of things I definitely need (aka don’t need at all but really, really want) before I go:
- A new swimsuit, like this one and/or this one.
- The first (and maybe second) Game of Thrones book for pool days.
- This wide-angle camera from Poketo so I can take lots of landscape photos.
- A Panama hat to cover up my freckles.
- At least 10 bottles of this sunscreen.
- A red Coach shoulder bag because why the heck not?
Do I need anything else?? I sure am excited!
[Image via, original unknown]