During the holiday season (timeout: I can’t believe it’s the holiday season), one of my favorite things to do is search for the perfect party dress. That’s not to say that I go to a ton of holiday parties, but the 1 or 2 that I do attend, it’s always fun to glam up in a holiday frock.
From classic silhouettes to sparkly metallics, here are some of my favorite looks that I hope to sport this season (read: I’ll be sitting on my couch all winter but these purty dresses sure are nice to look at).
Classy, timeless, elegant:
Lacy, delicate, feminine:
- Solid Lace Neck Dress, Free People, $98
- Spinning Lace Dress, Anthropologie, $288
- Peter Pan Collar Lace Waisted Dress, Asos, $68
Sparkly, bold, fun:
- Parker Sequin Dress, Shopbop, $297
- Revive Bugsy Beaded Flapper Dress, Asos, $297
- Madewell Last Dance Dress, Shopbop, $228
Flirty, glamorous, alluring:
- Boat Neck Dress, Zara, $39.90
- Cutout Ruched Dress, Topshop, $100
- Adam Scoop Neck Party Dress, Shopbop, $445
P.S. Take a looksie at the trendy look I was going for last holiday season. Har har.