I’ve been kinda stressed this week and I think part of the reason is because of Scotchmallows, all thanks to my parents who sent me a giant bag full of them for Valentine’s Day. The amount I’ve eaten would frighten an average person I think. I literally cannot control myself. Are they laced with crack? I’ve eaten 3 since I started writing this post. Ouy vey. Here are a few other things I’m loving this week:
- A fully booked trip to NYC, Connecticut, and Montreal is getting me real excited for spring!
- I’m dying to make homemade kimchi and this seems like a perfect first-timer’s recipe.
- I’ve been loving this hairstyle lately. A few spritzes of surf spray and some bobby pins are all you need.
- Speaking of hair, I kind of want to cut my hair this short. Yay or nay?? Crazy talk?
- Madewell, please stop with all the good boots. My bank account is suffering for it.
- I’m in the market for a new jacket and I can’t decide if I should go this route or this route. Both, you say? You got it, thanks for the sound advice.
- Two great articles: one on productivity and another from Leandra on blogging.
Happy weekending! I’ll be working mostly but it ain’t no thangggg. Oh! And the photo above is from when we drove to this hike. LA, you slay me sometimes.
always pick the option where you get both jackets, always.
i like the way you think Brookelyn!
i want a print of that pic!!! so gorg!
Short hair = crazy talk! I love your hair!
Have you every visited Maangchi’s youtube site? She has amazing/funny instructional videos for cooking a ton of korean meals. I recently watched her video of making kimchi –i love her personality and how she makes everything simple. Here’s the link if you’re interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sX_wDCbeuU
AMAZING. Can’t wait to check it out! Thank you! x
I vote YES on Prop Cut Your Hair Short! Short hair is so much fun and so easy to maintain. And the good news? It always grows back.
That hairstyle is SO pretty. I can’t wait for my hair to grow out.
Kate from Clear the Way
P.S. My hair IS that short right now. I’ve been growing it out for four months to get it this long. It’s so funny to think about people cutting their hair short to my length now…. I say “Do it!” It’ll grow back (hopefully faster than mine).