It’s been a light posting week for me and I blame Homeland (again). I watched the entire first season in like 5 days. I CAN’T EVEN. It was so good. Anyway, here’s what else I’m loving this week:
- 12 recipes to know by heart. This could be the handiest thing I’ve found on the interwebs.
- Gisele’s favorite workouts. If this is what that B does to look like THAT, I’m on those workouts stat.
- This new-to-me website, DECURATE, is like an online design magazine you can shop at as well. So neat.
- My Valentine’s Day present from Kyle last year. Omg. Precious.
- The fact that I saved $4 on my Nordstrom order by shipping it to my parents’ house instead of my apartment in LA. Who knew that the sales tax was so drastically different? Sure, it didn’t exactly ship directly to me but I’ll get it eventually. So ma, if you see a random bra from Nordstrom show up at the house in the next few days, it’s mine.
Happy weekend! What are your plans? I’ll be catching up on sleep, hitting up the Rose Bowl flea, and working againnnnn on Sunday night. Awards season, please be over soon! xo.