While Kyle and I were in Seattle, we took a few videos on the 8mm iPhone app and I finally got around to editing them together. We’re not the best videographers around town but we make each other giggle and love exploring new places. Hope you like it!
Before you watch (if you watch) this semi-awesome video that I made re: Palm Springs, here are a few disclaimers:
- This is the very first time I’ve ever recorded and edited together a video of sorts. That’s why it looks like your 5 year old sister in kindergarten was the cinematographer.
- I apologize to my poor iPhone for giving it shaken-baby-syndrome. I need a steadier hand.
- I used an iPhone app called 8mm to get the neat effects. My good friend Ann-Marie has posted REALLY CUTE videos on her blog using this app as well (I copied her).
- The song used is “Black Water” by Timber Timbre.
- My next video will be cooler, I promise.