Now that it’s officially December, I need to start buying gifts for my loved ones and STAT. I’ve made the executive decision (yes, I make executive decisions for me’self) to divide it up by category as opposed to price range because a.) I majored in Journalism and English and I don’t understand numbers; b.) I have no patience to search for items >$100 (or is it <$100? – I can’t remember which way the crocodile mouth goes); and c.) I’m a bit dyslexic and afraid I’d find an item that costs $52 and place it in the “under $25” category and then WordPress would delete my blog for life.
So…onto foodie gifts. To me, a foodie is not only someone who loves food but also celebrates everything relating to food, whether it be finding joy in an amazing cookbook or having a mild obsession with colorful teapots. So with that in mind, I tried to pick out gifts that any foodie would be sure to eat up this holiday season.
- Heirloom Recipe Card Box, Rifle Paper Co., $125
- Dorie Greenspan’s “Around My French Table,” Amazon, $24
- Teak Measuring Spoons, Merchant no. 4, $20
- Fluted Flower Baking Cups, Bake It Pretty, $4.75
- Afternoon Fete Teapot, Anthropologie, $48
- Loomed Bowl, Anthropologie, $14 each
- 12 Assorted French Macarons, Sparkleskitchen Etsy, $16.50
- Eat and Spoon Tea Towel Set, Studiopatro, $42 for 2
- Bonnie Blue 10″ Cake Stand, Fishs Eddy, $64.95