I’ve been perusing the interwebs for some outfit inspiration and let me tell you, I am now 100% inspired (yes, these are the things I do on Saturday nights, are you judging? yes, I’m eating chocolate-covered peeps and now have a chocolate-smudged keyboard, do I sense judgment being passed?).
Anyways, these outfits are pulling at my heartstrings. If I could wear them all at the same time, I probably would. But since that’s not humanly possible (both physically and financially), here are the things that I LOVE about each look, and maybe/hopefully they will soon be mine:
[Image 1: Hanneli; Image 2: ASOS; Images 3 & 4: Zara; 5, 6, 7, & 8: J.Crew via Style.com]
- ASOS Pom Pom Sweater, $72.41
- Topshop Knitted Cable Jumper, $100
- Topshop Knitted Tuck Crop Jumper, $70
- Zara Cable Knit Poncho, $59.50
- Rachel Comey Boat Neck Top, La Garconne, $345
- Rag & Bone Greville Sweater, La Garconne, $325
- Zara Oversize Sweater, $99.90
- T by Alexander Wang Grandpa Sweater, Shopbop, $185
- ASOS Villa Slouchy Spot Intasia Knit Top, $60.34
I don’t know what’s swirling around in this brisk and chilly air but it’s making me want to wear sweaters 24/7. I’m not usually a big sweater-wearer to be perfectly honest with you. I get claustrophobic and itchy. If you’re saying to yourself “Claustrophobic?? WTF?” right now, I apologize because I do not have a sane explanation for my actions. There’s just something about heavy clothing that has broken down my psyche. Crazy, no?
But for some reason this fall/winter season, I’m breaking free of my nonsensical behaviorisms and wearing sweaters like they’re going out of style. Though this sweater will reign as my number 1 favorite, I’ve chosen several others that I want added to my wardrobe immediately. From cable knit to pom pom balls, I need them all. So cozy chic!