It’s supposed to rain pretty heavily this weekend so I’m going to try my best to stay indoors and only eat things high in fat content. To keep warm, you know? Here are a few things I loved this week:
….ACTUALLY, before we discuss my fave things, I would like put it out there that my posting has been infrequent and sucky lately. I hate when that happens so I’m going to try much harder to create better content on this here thing. PROMS. Okay, now onto the love list:
- 100% making these chai-spiced snickerdoodles this weekend (thanks Jay-dawg for the find!).
- This design*sponge post was the reason I made a super impulse purchase on a new rug (more on that later).
- Loving everything about Emerson Fry’s new spring line (previously Emersonmade).
- On the beauty front, I would love to own this Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter.
- I’m going to attempt this hair-do over the weekend. We shall see if it works!
Happy weekending! x