In the month of January, I was living in, living on, and obsessing constantly over the following:
- I wore this gold Dogeared necklace nearly every single day. I never tire of a tiny charm.
- I love a good red nail and this Essie polish in limited addiction kept my hands company quite often in the last month.
- I (virtually) flipped through Rue Magazine’s Issue 3 at least a dozen times, if not more. It’s packed full of inspiring visuals and amazing decor ideas.
- I placed this J.Crew silk blouse in my online shopping cart more times than I can count. I can’t decide if I need it (read: I OBVIOUSLY NEED IT) so I will continue putting it in my cart until I make the decision.
- I drank green tea 2-3 times a day, though I wish it were in a cute Anthropologie mug.
- I listened to the new Cold War Kids album literally on repeat. One of my favorite songs is Mine is Yours.
- This Clinique Almost Lipstick was my go-to color of choice for whenever I ventured out of the house.
[Images via dogeared, essie, rue magazine, j.crew, anthropologie, sephora]