Instead of posting the rest of my Hawaii photos (see the first post here), I’m actually just going to show you my favorite shot from the whole batch. I want to stand there right now with my toes in the sand, looking out at that aqua water, thinking about all the beautiful things in life. You too? Sighhhhh.
Anyway, here are a few things I really loved this week:
- I’m completely obsessed with the new Everlane tank colors in their Ryan collection. I literally want one of each.
- This adorable outfit and sweet puppy.
- I’ll take 5 of these linen towels.
- I’m going to buy a few of these just so I can make dutch pancakes.
- iPhone docks made out of classic book covers…need this in my life asap.
Any fun plans this weekend? I’ll be hitting up the Renegade craft fair for sureeee (again! last 2 ventures here and here). Maybe a brunch or 2 thrown into the mix. xo!