- I’m absolutely head over heels in love with the newly launched Mignon Kitchen Co., created by Rachel of Elephantine (photos above). She’s curated a collection of quite possibly the cutest kitchen supplies a food lover could ever need.
- This J. Crew leather iPhone case needs to be mine.
- How to make homemade almond milk. I’ve been searching the interwebs for the perfect nut milk bag (that you need to make the almond milk with) and thinking how drastically my life has changed. Two years ago, I was looking up photos of Edward Cullen. Today I’m searching for nut milk bags.
- Craving this roasted broccoli soup. Yumskies.
- You guys, I’m going to be 25 years old TOMORROW. I mean, what in the heck? I’ve been really stressing about it lately for some reason and then just yesterday, I decided that I was going to embrace it. What is the point of stressing? Getting older is going to happen whether I like it or not so might as well just enjoy the ride. Is that cheese ball? It’s true if you think about it!
Happy weekending! I will be gorging myself with good food on Saturday and then work, work, working on Sunday. xoxo
[Images via Mignon Kitchen Co.]