Hope you guys had a lovely week, yes? I’ve been overloading on sweets all week! Cupcakes, candies, cookies, mini pumpkin pies – people keep sending us treats to the office so I can’t help but eat it. Nonetheless, I’m still debating on whether I should make caramel apples or apple pie this weekend (my vote’s for caramel apples). If not Halloween weekend, then when can we overindulge in yummy things???? Anyway, here are a few other things I loved this week:
- These spooky cupcakes (pictured) were sent to us at the office from the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills the other day. Not only were they amazingly decorated, but they also tasted exceptionally good. One of the best cupcakes I’ve ever had!
- MUST HAVE these ankle boots. They’re business in the front, party in the back. Not a fan of the price tag though.
- These sweet potato tacos from Sarah Yates look so yummy – can’t wait to try out the recipe. YUM!!
- I just recently signed up for Spotify (I know, I’m so behind the times) and it’s probably the best invention ever. Sign up if you haven’t already.
- What are your costumes for Halloween? I have something up my sleeve that I’m excited for. Alright, alright, I’m just going to come out and say it: I’m going to be Katniss from Hunger Games. All I need is a bow & arrow. Anyone have one I can borrow??
Have a FUN and safe Halloween weekend!