- I know it’s a bit old but this video truly makes me smile. Oh what I would give to prance around in stripes and sequins all while listening to Carla Bruni. It sounds like a dream come true. Obsessed.
- Speaking of obsessed, Kyle and I started watching Homeland on Wednesday and have already seen 5 episodes. By the time the weekend’s over, I can imagine we’ll have watched the entire season. IT’S THAT GOOD. I mean, really, really good.
- Avocado chocolate pudding. Sign me up.
- I am ALL OVER Martha Stewart’s new home office line.
- This heat proof glass tea kettle needs to be mine.
What are you lovely people up to this weekend? I’ll be hitting up Jason Wu for Target HARD and then maybe watching the puppy bowl. No super bowl for me, thanks. Whatever you’ll be doing, I hope you enjoy every minute of it! xo