Yay for Friday! I wanted to give you a little sneak peak of what our living room gallery wall is shaping up to be. It’s definitely not done (yes, that’s brown paper taped to the wall) and we still have a few more prints to hang, but once it’s all finished, I will take real photos of it! This is just the sneak peak teaser photo!
Anyway, seeing as it’s Friday, Friday, and we got get down on Friday, I thought I would share all the things I’m loving this week:
- One of my favorite people, Ann-Marie, just relaunched her etsy: Ann-Marie Loves Paper etsy. It has the CUTEST die cut prints I’ve ever seen. You must check them out. I can’t wait to add a few to my collection.
- This video on My New Roots about how to make nut milk (i.e. almond milk) is driving me wild! It’s such a simple recipe and I can’t wait to try it. Plus, the video is super cute.
- I’m new to the world of Fab.com but holy heck, it’s one of my new favorites. Just bought this United States print yesterday for my office. Click here for an invitation.
- The new fall collection of Alexa Chung for Madewell graces the pages of InStyle‘s September issue. What a beauty! Click here to see. I was hyperventilating the first time I saw.
- Watermelon pizza? Yes please.