I always have a collection of things I’m lusting after. Normally it’s the various Girl Scout cookie selections but today, I’m really feeling these 6 items. They’re colorful, simple, yet totally functional. Except for the yellow dress. That’s not really functional. Unless you’re going to a yellow dress party, then it would be REALLY functional.
No. 1// Madewell Sandals
No. 2// Tea for One Brewing Set
No. 3// Mickey’s Girl Cut Out Dress
No. 4// Calypso Scarf
No. 5// Alarm Dock
No. 6// Illesteva Sunglasses
- Cooperative Suede Lace-Up Sandal, Urban Outfitters, $38
- Gentle Souls Break My Heart, Nordstrom, $91
- Scarfi Creazioni Panarea Multi-lace Sandal, Madewell, $78
- Sam Edelman Divine, Piperlime, $99
- J. Crew Dorian Wedges, $238
- Rachel Comey Tie Flats, Steven Alan, $310
- Seychelles Lace Top Strappy Sandal, Need Supply Co., $48
Now that it’s officially summer, I’ve been searching for sandals to match my bright and punchy coral toe nails.
I like a sandal that’s chic enough for parties, yet at the same time it needs to be durable enough to withstand a trek through the city. Maybe that’s why I’m loving these hybrid sandal-shoes? The shape is distinctly sandal-esque yet the laces are clearly products of a shoe. Confusing yet oh so delightful!
I love finding unexpected twists to something as simple as a sandal. These lace-up versions have just the right amount of originality and newness for my taste.
The only problem now is finding my favorite out of the above options! Which one is your favorite?