Seeing as the days are getting longer and warmer, I couldn’t help but make a list of all the activities I want to do this summer. Although the list is definitely not complete, here are a few things to get me started:
- Take the new metro expo line from Culver City to downtown. Practical public transit in LA?? Who would’ve thought?
- Visit the Herb Ritt’s exhibit at the Getty Museum.
- Get a cabana at the Viceroy hotel in Santa Monica and lay out by the pool all day.
- Take a photography class (I’m actually taking one in June!)
- Tour the LA river by bike, using this Sunset magazine map.
- Experience Fried Chicken Friday at Broome Street General Store in Silver Lake.
- Find the perfect beach spot between Malibu and Venice.
Hopefully there will be more to come as we get closer to summahhh. What’s on your to-do list for this summer?
Image by me via Instagram