Ok I just remembered that I posted a photo of peonies for the last friday love list…whoops. Total coincidence, I swear. When I don’t have an original photo to post, I troll Pinterest for the prettiest photo and snatch it up right away. I can’t help if there’s flowers involved. Anyway, I’m kind of glad this week’s over. It wasn’t my favorite. But hey, they can’t all be winners, am I right? Well, here are a few things I did love this week:
- this roast chicken recipe looks easy and delicious.
- see how jordan spends 8 hours shopping in Paris. i need to do this, like now.
- i will be testing out this blood orange and cucumber spritzer this weekend. it’s a perfect summery drink!
- this mimosa bar is happening at my next brunch party.
- need one of these polka dot beach towels from Lands’ End. they even come monogrammed!
Happy holidays this weekend!