In the month of January, I was living in, living on, and obsessing constantly over the following:
- I wore this gold Dogeared necklace nearly every single day. I never tire of a tiny charm.
- I love a good red nail and this Essie polish in limited addiction kept my hands company quite often in the last month.
- I (virtually) flipped through Rue Magazine’s Issue 3 at least a dozen times, if not more. It’s packed full of inspiring visuals and amazing decor ideas.
- I placed this J.Crew silk blouse in my online shopping cart more times than I can count. I can’t decide if I need it (read: I OBVIOUSLY NEED IT) so I will continue putting it in my cart until I make the decision.
- I drank green tea 2-3 times a day, though I wish it were in a cute Anthropologie mug.
- I listened to the new Cold War Kids album literally on repeat. One of my favorite songs is Mine is Yours.
- This Clinique Almost Lipstick was my go-to color of choice for whenever I ventured out of the house.
[Images via dogeared, essie, rue magazine, j.crew, anthropologie, sephora]
In the springtime, there’s nothing I love more than a bright and shimmery nail polish. This Sephora by OPI Teal We Meet Again is that perfect blend of glimmering blue-green. Mermaid green, I like to call it.
It would look simply stunning paired with THIS at a fun dinner party with friends or on a romantic date with your lovebug.
The only problem? I can’t find it at any Sephora. So if you happen to spot it while perusing that makeup wonderland, please let me know. I must have.
NARS Blush in Orgasm (yes, the color is called Orgasm) has been gracing my cheeks and the cheeks of many, many women for the past several years now. It’s what you might call a cult favorite in the beauty world. Let me tell you, if I was to join a cult, the only one I would even consider joining would have to worship NARS Cosmetics day and night. Err…it’s one of my favorite beauty brands.
The Orgasm blush is a subtle peachy-pink with a hint of golden shimmer. It truly gives your cheeks a perfect flush of color and a natural, healthy-looking glow. What more could you ask for in a blush?
This NARS blush is also the winner of many beauty accolades including “Best of Sephora” 5 years in a row, “Reader’s Choice Award Winner” from Allure Magazine, and “2009 Best Beauty Buys” from InStyle Magazine. I love a winner! And trust me, this product is a winner.