I love the idea of pairing a super simple outfit, like a striped shirt and flared jeans, with an unexpected twist, like a bright orange handbag. A little pop of color can completely change an outfit’s level of excitement. And let me tell you, an orange Kate Spade cross-body = lots o’ excitement.
Besides it’s bright/exciting factor, this Kate Spade also has a classic shape and style. You know what that means? I’m putting it in my shopping cart. The rule is: you’re allowed to buy any and all items that are considered classic and timeless with a unique twist. Right? Or am I making that rule up to make myself feel better? Whoopsies.
- Nasty Gal Twisted Trench Coat
- APC Striped Cotton-Jersey T-shirt (via Net-a-Porter)
- Kate Spade Essex Small Scout cross-body handbag
- GAP Wide Leg Trouser Jeans (just purchased these online!)
- J.Crew Double-Row Mini-Link Necklace
- Topshop Oceania Camel Buckle Cuff Mid Wedges