Tomorrow, I leave on vacation for Portland, Oregon. I couldn’t be more excited to explore the city, eat lots of yummy food, and shop around the unique bookstores and boutiques. Here are a few things that I’d LOVE to add to my suitcase right now:
- sweaters: acne pullover, topshop jumper
- shirts: j.crew poppy silk blouse, j. crew plaid shirt
- jeans: j brand mustard skinnies, current/elliott faded-blue skinnies
- shoes: madewell prairie boots, hunter rain boots
- accessories: ona camera bag, pendleton portland collection blanket, j. crew camp socks
Buuuuuuuut, it’s actually going to be around 80 degrees everyday with 0% chance of rain (of course, the ONE time I could actually get use out of my Hunters!) so I will be packing none of the above. Oh well! Fall weather or not, I still CAN’T WAIT to be there!! Who knows, maybe I will finally get a tan?