If I were to describe the past 2.5 weeks of my life, it would be the title of this post. I decided to snip off about 5 inches of hair (I WANT IT ALL GONE, I said to my hair stylist quite emphatically). You can’t tell as much in this photo but it’s above my shoulders (see here). I feel like ME for the first time in a long time.
Wisdom teeth. Yes, I spent a drug-fueled (sorry not sorry) weekend recovering from getting my wisdom teeth pulled out. I’m still struggling a bit with it but definitely on the mend. Oh but you should’ve seen the chipmunk-cheeked snapchats I was sending out.
TURKEY. Favorite holiday is coming up. I love eating, bottom line. I also love my family. This year, we’re keeping the menu straightforward and classic, but cutting out all bread products for my mom and aunt who are currently Gluten Free (I’m still eating all the pumpkin pie though). Will report back after.
A few other things on my radar:
- Dying over this new Everlane silk camisole and need every color. The chunky knit collection is on point too. Also, HOW CUTE IS CAROLINE?
- Wit & Delight’s living room and dining room and this room and that. Basically the whole house, Kate. THE WHOLE HOUSE.
- This butt. And now I’m on the hunt for some jeans that will give me a butt.
- 30% OFF AT J.CREW. What is this, the best day ever or something? Eyeing this sweater, some high-rise denim (j.crew high-risers are the best), and this coat that I probably don’t need because it’s 79 degrees outside.
- And finally, going to be a back home baller when we go home for Thanksgiving. Who’s with me?