I’m not going to lie, I was definitely on the Kate Spade bandwagon when I was in high school. I thought I was so totally coolsies because I had not 1 but 3 Kate Spades! Little did I know that they were purchased on Canal Street for $25 each. Actually, I lied. I was fully aware that they were knockoffs and totes pretended that they were real. Don’t spill my secrets.
Anyways, ever since then, I feel like Kate has really stepped up her game and revamped her brand into something magical. She even added paper products and accessories up in the mix. How darling are these stationary items??
- 2011 Spiral Desktop Calendar, $20
- Typewriter Notes Giftset, $35
- Brushstroke Peony Boxed Set, $30
- Classic Kate Postcards, $12
- Resolution Pencils, $12
- Get Organized Sticky Pad Set, $12
[Images via Kate Spade]