With springtime fast approaching, I feel myself starting to crave color and wild patterns (and canning cookbooks?). Long, flowy skirts, perfectly polished olive green nails, geometric bangles – all of these items reflect the changing seasons and I’m LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT.
As you can see, I’m lusting after lots of tans, various shades of green and blue, yellow, gold, and hints of pink. And who doesn’t love a chevron print in the form of a bathroom accessory? Sign me up for that, please. Instead of spring cleaning, I want to do the exact opposite and accumulate MORE things, namely these 10 items on my March wish list:
- Zara Long Skirt
- Madewell Brightside Bangle
- Canning For A New Generation cookbook
- Urban Outfitters Little Birch Jewelry Stand
- West Elm Graphic Porcelain Tumblers
- Clarks Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tint
- Scotch Naturals Nail Polish in Ceasefire
- Rennes Le Chateau Wallet Pouch
- Twoems Patterned Peacock Print (sold out…brb crying)
- MTWTFSS Weekday Endless Knit Sweater Beige
Omg ordering the birch tree now.
Def love the birch jewelry stand and the Peacock print! ps have you seen the canned/jarred pies from the All Jarred Up etsy? So friggin’ cute & they look delish! I think you should make some Janelle 🙂
Oh my goodness! Fantastic! We did spring wish lists on our blog too!