Etsy Love x4

February 8, 2011

Filed Under : DIY

Etsy Favorites

[Oh my goodness, friends, I’ve been having some technical issues with my blog the last few days and couldn’t post.  Couldn’t even open the homepage!  I was getting real nervous that bloggy would be abandoned forever.  But alas, we’re back in business.]

Now, let’s discuss the importance of Etsy in my life.  About 90% of websites that I bookmark are Etsy stores (the other 10% being wedding blogs and calligraphers but please don’t tell anyone I said that).  What I love is that every store has something unique and creative to offer, from vintage finds to handmade leather bags to knitted mug sleeves.  Looking for cake bunting?  Etsy has it.  Ceramic bowls??  Etsy, my friend.

I want to share some of my favorite Etsys with you (more to come!), and in turn, please share your favorites with me!  Sharing is caring, especially when it comes to Etsy.  There are so many hidden gems to discover!  Here are 4 of my favorite:

  1. The Old Red Hen:  This curated shop is always filled with great vintage finds and I absolutely LOVE it’s rustic farmhouse vibe.
  2. Eva Juliet: I want to display all of these sweet food-related prints in my kitchen.  As soon as I have a kitchen wall dedicated to Eva Juliet, you will be the first to see it.
  3. In Haus Press:  This letterpress studio has some of my favorite cards, prints, and notes.  How adorable are their “Love” Valentine cards, by the way?
  4. Rib and Hull: This shop is known for their laptop cases and iPad sleeves but I particularly love their work totes and messenger bags.

[Images via Etsy]

One thought on “Etsy Love x4

  1. Pingback: random snapshots |

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *