Happy Friday!! This week has seen a drastic change in Los Angeles weather. LOVING. IT. Cooler temps mean warmer clothes and layers, pumpkin-flavored desserts, scarves and oversized sweaters, seasonal soup recipes…I could go on and on! It’s my favorite time of the year so I’m enjoying every minute of it. Also, today is one of my best friends’ birthdays! Happy birthday Sarah Jayne, sending so much love all the way across the United States. In addition to Sarita’s birthday, here are a few things I’m loving this week:
- Can you believe the J. Crew discount right now?? 25% off orders of $150+ through Sunday. These kind of discounts come around once in a lifetime. I couldn’t be more excited!
- The newly launched Besotted Brand paper goods and stamps are as beautiful as they are chic. Can’t wait to add a few sweet things to my ever growing stationary collection.
- This chocolate chip cookie recipe (found on Cup of Jo) looks BEYOND delicious. Need to test drive them immediately.
- My love for delicate rings is as strong as ever and these Gabriela Artigas rings could not possibly be more gorgeous.
- This weekend, my cousin Kayla is teaching me how to knit. I’ve been dying to learn, but is knitting really hard?? I’ve literally never done it before so this will be a very new experience for me. Excited!
Have a wonderful & relaxing weekend, lovelies.
I learned how to knit once and it wasn’t that hard. I got halfway through a scarf! Excited to learn the tube!
Hi doll! huuuge huge fan of your blog. i’m a fellow LA-er as well and recently moved here from Boston. it’s been so foggy and overcast here by the beach but i admit the change in “seasons” has been nice 🙂 hope you are enjoying your weekend and i look forward to becoming a regular reader of your posts!!!
thank you sooo much for the sweet comment!!! xoxo