I’m head over heels (no pun intended) in love with these new sweet little babies. Aren’t they just precious? I picked them up at Madewell over Labor Day weekend during their 30% off all boots sale and I swear, I will never take them off. So that’s number 1 on my love list this week, these Madewell boots. Here’s what else I’m loving:
- About a month ago, I made the switch from Bare Escentuals face makeup to Laura Mercier’s tinted moisturizer. This week, I finally realized that it was the best decision I’ve ever made. It’s so wonderful.
- Kyle and I leave for our Portland vacation at the end of next week. My Hunters, my new sweet little babes, and I couldn’t be more excited.
- I don’t know about you but I watch a LOT of TV. I probably watch almost every show. So the fact that fall TV shows are starting up again makes me one happy camper.
- Geri Hirsch made this video on layering and it’s all kinds of AMAZING.
- The fact that Kyle sends me things like this at work. Sigh.
I can’t wait until all the shows premiere!
I recognize the socks…are those your feet in the picture? Very cute!
me too kristine!!!
and yep those are my feet!