The accessories in this gift guide are perfect for your fashion-loving girlfriend/friend/lover/bff/sister who find inspiration in the quirky, colorful, and always effortlessly chic style of street style blogs*. An unexpected accessory with a pop of color is exactly what they need! Trust me, they will be totally smitten with a cozy, bright snood or …gasp… Proenza Schouler on the cheap??? BRB…fainting.
- Red Snood Dogg, Wool and the Gang,$95
- Field Notes Notebooks, Letterbox Co., $5
- Nail Polish in Fiesty, Topshop, £5
- Mochila Wallet, Proenza Schouler, $145
- Double Finger Metal Feather Ring, ASOS, $13.79
- The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman, Amazon, $16.50
- Elizabeth and James Fairfax Sunglasses, Madison, $185
- Griffith Suede Bag, Madewell, $168
- Thomas Paul Luddite 13″ Laptop Sleeve, Velocity, $56
*See some of my favorite street style bloggies here.
Absolutely LOVE the laptop sleeve!
Hi, I was wondering how you made this layout. Did you use polyvore.com? Or did you just simply use photoshop? Love your blog, btw!
Thanks so much! I do all of my layouts in photoshop, even the numbers. Thanks for visiting xo!
Hi, I love this post! I was wondering if you found where those oxfords are from?