Firstly, I want to apologize for you having to stare at my weirdo face the whole week (from my last post). That must have been TMI. But lucky for all of us, I’ve replaced it with an oversized photo of my right hand. Why? Because I have a strange-looking thumb. No, but seriously, I actually want to discuss my obsession with thin gold rings. If I could wear one on every finger, I would.
Here are my favorites that I wear on a daily basis:
- Index finger: I found this gold band at the Renegade Craft Fair for $6. What. A. Steal.
- Middle finger: This one is my mumsies’ and I absolutely love the stone in the middle. It’s technically not a thin ring so I’m cheating a bit.
- Ring Finger: This heart ring from catbird is my absolute favorite and I never take it off (it’s from my man friend).
PS- my nail polish is Essie chinchilly. Essie can do no wrong. But enough about my hands. I wish these were my hands:
[Image via Garance Dore]
Ever since I saw this photo, I’ve wanted to have my own collection of staple gold rings. There’s something very elegant in it’s simplicity. I can’t tell if it’s because she moisturizes really well or if her thin gold bands border on perfection? And that Dior Oui ring? I’ve been eBay searching that thing for years now and have never been able to find it. It is the ultimate gold band. Until I do find it, here are some other thin rings currently tickling my fancy:
- Knotted Rush Ring, Bario-Neal, $154
- Very thin gold ring, Rare Device, $96
- Senna Round Ring, Bario-Neal
- Libra gold ring, Elephantine Etsy, $25
- Jennifer Meyer Thin Stackable Ring, Shopbop, $125
Love the rings, need to forward this post to my bf =)
alex gave me that very same heart ring and adore it! i wear it every day 🙂 your rings are gorgeous!
thanks so much joanna!! i originally saw the catbird ring on your blog when you first posted it so long ago! i was in brooklyn at the time and made my bf go buy it for me right then and there! that’s how much i loved it. by the way, i’m such a huge fan of your blog so thank you so much for stopping by! xoxo.
Pingback: i'd wear a bib |