Time goes by so fast, I can’t even get a grip on anything right now. Those wedding plans that seemed like a distant future, intangible and too far away to fully comprehend, were gone in an instant and now 2 months past. Life, you’re crazy. So much has happened, so much has changed.
I’m a married woman.
I went on a longgggggg honeymoon in France.
Work is totally nuts (been spending all my extra blogging time here).
I learned how to budget and it’s life changing.
I snapchat a lot (@janellegrodsky).
I don’t really workout anymore, but I’d like to get that up and running again (pun intended).
I didn’t blog for 5 months (which I was v sad about).
I’m trying to get back in to the swing of things finally, so hopefully I’ll be around these parts more often. Plus, I’m going to share ALLLLLL the wedding details so stay tuned for that.
AND NOW FOR SOMETHING EXCITING…
I’m also selling pillows again!
I thought it was going to be a one-time thing but they sold SO DANG FAST, so I was like well shoot maybe we should sell a few more? Gotta pay off that honeymoon, ya know? Plus I want these Acne boots.
This time I’m selling on both Etsy and Tictail. You can find the stores here:
Since we’re launching on Cyber Monday, we’re running a discount TODAY ONLY for 15% OFF all pillows. Enter the code thestyleeater on either store site! Ends on Monday at 11:59 PM PST.
We will pretty much nevs do a discount again so scoop that shiz up if you’re feelin’ it. How cute are these mudcloth pillows though??
Speaking of Cyber Monday, you know I can’t resist it. I rounded up my fave places to catch a deal:
- MADEWELL (25% off everything): I’ll take one of everything, but especially the turtlenecks.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE (25% off sale): I love scooping up home decor and books during their sales.
- CRATE & BARREL (15% off everything): I’m in the market for some marble and C&B knows whats up.
- NEED SUPPLY (25% off everything): They always have the best coats and scarves during winter!
- J. CREW (30% off everything, plus 40% off select items): Sweaters, sweaters, and all the sweaters.
- URBAN OUTFITTERS ($15 off $75, $50 off $150): I usually go for their trendy tops and sweaters, but I’m digging their apartment stuff lately.
- WEST ELM (tiered discounts up to 25% off): Their jewelry boxes are my absolute favorite (fun fact: I used a bunch during my wedding!) and are the perfect gift for the ladies in your life.
- SEPHORA (do they even have a discount? Idk but I love Sephora): Winter makes my skin SO DRY so I’m always looking for ultra luxe serums and oils.
- SHOPBOP (tiered discounts up to 25% off): During Shopbop sales, I usually gravitate towards their Clare V. selection. Clare Vivs at a discounted price is so rare!
K that was a lot of blog time. Thanks for sticking around. SO MUCH MORE LATER.
Care to share your magical budgeting learnings? Or, your best learning resource? Please pass on some knowledge! 🙂
Omg I can totally do a post on it! We use learnvest and love it!