Ideal Spring Outfit #5: Chambray, White Jeans, and Alexa
- Selvidge Chambray Shirt, J. Crew, $98 [Image via J. Crew]
- Pearl Collar, Forever 21, $15.80 [Image via Forever 21]
- J Brand 10″ Ankle Skinny Jeans, Shopbop, $159 [Image via Shopbop]
- Mulberry Alexa Bag, Mulberry, $1,150 [Image via Mulberry]
- Spitfire 70s Removable Shades Sunglasses, ASOS, $30.77 [Image via ASOS]
- AIDAH Leather Brogue Lace-Up Ankle Boot, ASOS, $111.11, [Image via ASOS]
I can actually picture myself wearing this ideal spring outfit…minus the Alexa bag of course (as much as I love/need, I don’t have a spare grand laying around). And for as often as I live in a fashion fantasy world, I’m a jeans and tee kind of gal (mostly…I do spruce up every now and again). So this outfit is not much different than my current repertoire.
I decided to add a little flair with the FO 21 pearl collar. If you’re EVER thinking to yourself: I need flair, you will undoubtedly find said flair at Forever 21. It doesn’t matter that the gold will tarnish or the necklaces will break after 2 wears, FO 21 has a well-stocked flair department. You will find what you need for just about any occasion. Anyways, the pearl collar adds a nice feminine touch to the mostly masculine pieces of the outfit (though the pearls will probably start to unravel before I even finish posting this blog).
The Spitfire circle glasses, on the other hand, will automatically catapult you (or me, I guess) into the hipster category. I better start practicing my brooding face.
And what can I say about the Mulberry Alexa? It’s perfection. I would put it in the same category as the PS1. Classic. Timeless. Essential. Versatile. The bee’s knees. Too expensive for moi.
With that said, I want to wear this outfit right now. Is it legal to wear white jeans yet???
I wish I had an alexa bag :/