I am a HUGE fan of Etsy. I won’t lie, I’ve spent my fair share of consecutive hours perusing through seller after seller finding amazing creations, from vintage jewelry to handmade cards. I. Love. It. All. I’m constantly finding new sellers and items that I love but here are my top 10 Etsys that I simply cannot get enough of:
- www.etsy.com/shop/littleloveliesshop The Little Lovelies Shop is full of vintage rose earrings and pins. Adorable, cute, perfect. Enough said!
- www.etsy.com/shop/LemonLovesPaper Lemon Loves Paper is a great resource for fun and amazingly creative greeting cards. The “thank you” cards are my fave.
- www.etsy.com/shop/FreshyFig The Freshy Fig Etsy store is one of my all-time FAVORITES! I’ve never seen such cool and unique jewelry. You must peruse through all 180 items to get the full effect. Sarah, I want to get this one for you.
- www.etsy.com/shop/japonicas The beautiful vintage jewelry on this Etsy is very whimsical and feminine. J’adore this camera necklace.
- www.etsy.com/shop/seedknits The Seed Knits Etsy has the most gorgeous handmade knits. By now, we all know how much I love tube/cowl/circle scarves. One more couldn’t hurt, right?
- www.etsy.com/shop/waysideviolet Wayside Violet’s coffee “cozies” are a perfect alternative to paper sleeves. How innovative and eco-friendly!
- www.etsy.com/shop/TheLobsterPot Though there are quite a few “Keep Calm and Carry On” Etsy shops, I love The Lobster Pot‘s because of my not-so-mild obsession with cupcakes.
- www.etsy.com/shop/irenesuchocki This Etsy has beautiful and enchanting prints/photos/cards. There is a certain je ne sais quoi about these photos that I find to be so whimsical and lovely.
- www.etsy.com/shop/hellohandmadepaperie I’ve already introduced you to Hello Handmade Paperie in my Valentine’s Day post but they definitely belong on my top 10 fave Etsys as well. The Valentine letters that they’ve recently sold out of are my definition of a perfect gift. And the calligraphy is just stunning!
- www.etsy.com/shop/thecozyfarmhouse And of course my favorite Etsy is The Cozy Farmhouse! I introduced you to The Cozy Farmhouse awhile back as well. Ann-Marie’s creations are the perfect dose of feminine. I can’t get enough!
[Images via littleloveliesshop, LemonLovesPaper, FreshyFig, japonicas, seedknits, waysideviolet, TheLobsterPot, irenesuchocki, hellohandmadepaperie, thecozyfarmhouse]
I loooove Etsy too! I’ll have to check all of these out. I especially love that camera necklace! Too precious
Ah I hate squirrels! Aren’t those signs great?? They make me happy. You should sell something on etsy!
oh man I saw those Jane Austen-ish love notes and I love them!!! So pretty
Yay for Etsy! Love the cowl-neck scarf – I’m still trying to figure out how to make one! And the posters are awesome!