Oh my gosh, my Photoshop decided to crap out last night as I was putting my instagrams together and thought it was a grand idea NOT to save any of my open projects. So these here instagrams are a screenshot from inside my Photoshop program as it was frozen. So that’s why it looks like crap – but oh well, we all can’t be winners, am I right? Here’s what’s been going on lately, according to my instagram account (@thestyleeater):
- Working from home over the weekend in cozy layers and wool socks.
- My favorite notebook: Blogs I Follow and Like
- Kyle’s been working so much, I rarely get to see that cute little face.
- Tea from a nostalgic cup is 100x better than regular tea.
- Delivery of Fonuts to the office for an afternoon pick-me-up.
- Sending cards to two of my best friends. THEY LIVE SO FAR!
- White bean stew on a cold night.
- Black on black on leopard – one of my absolute favorite combos.
- A lovely “thank you” card designed by my talented bff, Jaymee.
I spy my address! Your birthday is in 2 days!!!!!! Miss & love you.
Yahhh insta. I made the collage twice wahoo!!