Do you realize what the beginning of April means? It’s almost peony season! I’m one of the 99% of women who think peonies are absolutely magical. I live for the span of 2-3 weeks that Trader Joe’s stocks them. I can’t wait!
Anyway, hope you had a lovely week. It’s still quite wintery over here but we’re planning on doing lots of spring activities this weekend, i.e. spring cleaning and maybe a hike in the canyons. 2 of my favorite things! Here are a few other things I’m currently loving:
- This mid-century wood nightstand from West Elm. Would be a perfect addition to my bedroom!
- House plants! I really want a few plants around the apartment. Anyone have a green thumb and can recommend some good house plants? I’m thinking ferns?
- I could really go for BOTH of these salads from Kitchy Kitchen.
- Speaking of salads, this beet green salad sounds (and looks) divine.
- This outfit. Too perfect! White jeans + green jacket + black satchel.