Right now, it’s 11pm on Thursday night and I’m laying on the couch with my laptop and a carton of s’mores chocolate ice cream. This is a lethal combination but I’m praying to the ice cream gods that no ill-fate will come upon my sweet macbook. Why is this relevant, you might ask? It’s not at all, so let’s talk about my favorite things I came across this week:
- Polka dotted denim DIY. If I had a soulmate, it would be this DIY.
- Blackberry balsamic pie. They sound like a dream team, don’t they?
- These spice labels from Mignon Kitchen Co. I can’t wait to redo my pantry!
- I want to add one of these fiddle leaf fig trees to my apartment.
- This baby shower decor that my bff Jaymee did for her sister is SO CUTE!
As I mentioned in my last post, my blog is getting redesigned (woop woop). So please cross your fingers that the programming goes smoothly because that’s happening all next week. And then hopefully we’ll look shiny and new! So excited. In the meantime, have a beautiful weekend. Eat something delicious for me!
*photo taken earlier this year at the Getty Museum