Happy Friday! I’m feeling really positive about life today and I’m pretty sure it’s because I have braids in my hair again and I saw Gwyneth Paltrow last night. What is it about braids that make the world a happier place? I opted for a reverse crown braid this time. If I’m feeling extra ham-y today, I’ll take a picture of myself and show ya. As for my BFF GP, we were at the same event last night, as seen here, and that woman is a beacon of light straight from the heavens.
Anyway, I’m loving this Smilebooth session with Ann-Marie from The Cream event a few weeks ago! That girl is my favorite and she has the best top buns, am I right? Also, here’s what else I’m loving this week:
- My bff Jaymee had her beautiful wedding featured on 100 Layer Cake this week! You must take a look at all the amazing details that she designed and made.
- I’m dying to make this spicy tuna bowl.
- This is my ideal bedroom. Can you see where I got the inspo from in this post?
- Things got really spontaneous this week and we got tickets to Lollapalooza in Chicago. SO EXCITED.
- I’m looking forward to stopping by the Northern Grade pop-up in downtown LA tomorrow for some menswear inspiration.
Hope your weekend is great! I’ll be catching up on a few things, taking more classes, and hopefully relaxing a bit. Same place, same time on Monday? xo
i love this pic of you and annie!! and pretty please braid photo. happy friday love lists are back!!
Happy weekend Janelle!
aww, thanks jan! you’re my fave too.