- The fact that it’s going to be in the mid-50s and rainy today. I can’t remember the last time it was this chilly!
- I ordered this print from Ann-Marie Loves Paper this week and when it arrived in the mail, it was in the CUTEST/CRAFTIEST packaging I’ve ever seen. Thanks AM!
- I’m still loving knitting and can’t wait to show you my creations. I’m half way through 2 different ones (I got bored with the first and started the second…typical) and will show you as soon as they are completed!
- Loving this Maison Scotch collection from Scotch & Soda (found via because im addicted). This is what I want to wear for the next 5 months straight. Plus, it’s a Dutch brand and I’m a little Dutch girl, so I love it even more.
- Happy weekending! Enjoy it with something sweet.
A happy weekend to you too! And a quick mention, I adore the print you ordered. So sweet!
Sooo… I kind of look forward to Fridays because I know you’ll for sure have a post up. Love it!
BTW: I ordered bean boots the other day and Im so bummed they didn’t make it in time for the rain :/