Where did the summer go? I feel like it came and went in the blink of an eye and now it’s almost September. For someone who really loves hot weather and margaritas (and the smell of sunscreen and watermelon by the pool), I don’t think we really ever had a summer this year in southern california. That makes me sad. What the H, CA?? But nonetheless, here are a few things that I’ve been loving this week:
- I’m crazy for stripes, especially classic breton, so when I spotted this striped umbrella, I almost died of excitement! And while I’m already complaining about CA, I also wish it would rain more because I have zero use for an umbrella.
- Although they aren’t as purty as some of the fonts you’ll find on sites like font squirrel and such, these Google web fonts are super helpful and useful!
- Seeing as my Portland trip is almost a month away (eeeee!!), nothing makes me happier than searching for good restaurants, like tasty & sons for example. Portland is FILLED with some of the most amazing restaurants and I can’t wait to try them out.
- You probably know (and are tired of) my obsession with le instagram. So you could only imagine my elation when I found this website, stickygram, that turns your instagrams into…wait for it….MAGNETS! SIGN ME UP!
- Two of my very best friends, her and her, are giving my blog a MUCH NEEDED facelift! Yes, they are redesigning it and I could not be more excited, thrilled, and IN LOVE with what’s brewing so far.
oh yessss. cannot WAIT for this collab we have a-brewing. wooohoooo!