Three-day weekends are probably the best invention ever. A whole extra day of hanging out?! Sign me up, please. This weekend is full of fun activities, starting tonight with First Fridays in Venice. FF is an artwalk on Abbot Kinney (in Venice) and literally hundreds of food trucks line the streets. It’s one of my favorite things to do! As for what I’m loving this week? Here are a few things:
- Yes I’ve already expressed my love for Emersonmade here, but I can’t get over how amazing her fall collection is. And even though I’ll never need a coat down in these parts, I’m particularly loving this camel coat (pictured above).
- You guys, I went and bought myself a nice camera. YAY! Now I’m in the market for a camera bag and this one from ONA is EXACTLY what I’m looking for!
- The minute I saw this recipe for grilled flatbread with blistered tomatoes, sauteed kale, and cheese, I died of happiness. Then I came back to life and was very hungry.
- I wish I could bake/eat these Bakerella chocolate chunk muffins EVERY SINGLE DAY of my life. I would, you know. I really would.
- This weekend, I’m going to a wedding! My friend from work is getting married and I’m real excited to celebrate her with all of my coworkers.
What are your plans for the 3 days? Happy weekend!!
[Image via Emersonmade]
What camera did you get?! I’m so giddy for you, no homo. I was thinking of getting this bag: http://www.amazon.com/CaseCrown-Vintage-Parisian-Partition-Protect/dp/B003E2Y0N4/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2FUXRX3GVH2ZC&colid=2QSDFZWY9SAAS. It’s similar to yours except fake leather :/ haha
LOVE that case kristine!! soo cute. and a WAY BETTER price! i got the canon 60D and I’m very, very giddy 🙂