Everyone has certain things in their life that complete them. Of course my family, boyfriend, and friends are at the very top of this “Can’t Live Without” list but I also have 10 other vitals that I’ve come to depend upon.
- Tea: I have tea, whether it be iced or hot, all day long. Some of my favorite tea brands are Revolution, Tejava, Republic of Tea, Harney & Sons, and…well, I could go on forever but that’s a blog post within itself.
- Cupcakes: Of course this one isn’t as vital, but cupcakes are one of my favorite things to indulge in.
- My iPod: Yes, I said iPod. You’re probably wondering if these old school contraptions actually still exist, what with all the iTouchs and Nanos and Shuffles, but they do! My iPod has been so good to me over the years.
- Erin Condren Life Planner: Of course I went into detail about my day planner here and let me tell you, it keeps me so organized and together.
- Strawberry Chapstick: I’m talking about the actual Chapstick brand in strawberry flavor. This chapstick is much more than a beauty essential to me. I keep them well stocked too: 1 in every drawer of my nightstands, stashed in every purse, in the glove compartment of my car, in my desk at work, everywhere possible.
- Kiehl’s Crème de Corps: Kiehl’s is my absolute favorite brand for lotions, moisturizers, and body washes. I’ve used Crème de Corps for years now and it’s the only body lotion that truly soaks into my skin and keeps it hydrated. I use it everyday!
- Moleskine Notebook: For Christmas last year, Kyle gave me a Moleskine notebook so that I could write down all of my thoughts, ideas, inspirations, muses, and random notes. Whenever I have something I need written down, my Moleskine is always there for me.
- Cadbury Mini Eggs: If you know me at all, then you’re fully aware of my unhealthy obsession with Cadbury mini eggs. I have absolutely NO willpower when a bowl of cads are dangled in front of my face. Just the fact that I know they’re available on Amazon (see link) during the off season should say enough.
- Monthly Mags: Whether it be an InStyle, Elle, or Cooking Light, I need a monthly fix of my mags.
- My blogs: Just as much as I need a monthly magazine fix, I also need a DAILY blog fix. Blogs have become such an integral part of my life and reading them is the highlight of my days. From personal style blogs to food blogs to my friends’ blogs to profesh blogs like Refinery 29, I need them every day (every hour is more like it).
[Image via weheartit]