Ok I just remembered that I posted a photo of peonies for the last friday love list…whoops. Total coincidence, I swear. When I don’t have an original photo to post, I troll Pinterest for the prettiest photo and snatch it up right away. I can’t help if there’s flowers involved. Anyway, I’m kind of glad this week’s over. It wasn’t my favorite. But hey, they can’t all be winners, am I right? Well, here are a few things I did love this week:
Happy holidays this weekend!
Do you realize what the beginning of April means? It’s almost peony season! I’m one of the 99% of women who think peonies are absolutely magical. I live for the span of 2-3 weeks that Trader Joe’s stocks them. I can’t wait!
Anyway, hope you had a lovely week. It’s still quite wintery over here but we’re planning on doing lots of spring activities this weekend, i.e. spring cleaning and maybe a hike in the canyons. 2 of my favorite things! Here are a few other things I’m currently loving:
It’s supposed to rain pretty heavily this weekend so I’m going to try my best to stay indoors and only eat things high in fat content. To keep warm, you know? Here are a few things I loved this week:
….ACTUALLY, before we discuss my fave things, I would like put it out there that my posting has been infrequent and sucky lately. I hate when that happens so I’m going to try much harder to create better content on this here thing. PROMS. Okay, now onto the love list:
Happy weekending! x
- This mug that was delivered to the office the other day is kind of adorable. It makes tea time all that more enjoyable.
- Gwyneth’s latest goop newsletter on Spring shopping is amazing. She makes expensive things seem so easily wearable. Oh, to be Gwyneth!
- Hoping I can sport this hairdo at one time or another this weekend!
- Egg and cheese hash brown nests. I mean, does anything sound better than that?
- The fact that one of my best friends is engaged!!! So happy for her and her new fiance. It now gives us the excuse to go on all the wedding blogs without feeling weird about it! Yayyyyyy.
- I’m throwing in a sixth item on this list: 2 words…DOWNTON ABBEY.
Happy weekending! It’ supposed to be in the high 70s to low 80s this weekend and I can’t wait to go on a hike in the hills, enjoy the sunshine, and hang out with friends. Oh yes, and I have jury duty on Monday. Although that sounds particularly hellish, I’m going to watch season 2 of Downton Abbey on my iPad THE WHOLE TIME. So now I’m quite looking forward to it. xo!
Image via my instagram account
Happy weekend! I have a birthday party and bridal shower to celebrate, shopping to do, brunch to be brunched, and a glorious, beautiful day off on Monday. Enjoy your days!