- You guys, the Hunger Games movie is almost out. So soon! This weekend, I plan to reread the book since I haven’t read it in about 2 years.
- Oh man, these tofu spring rolls look so easy and delicious. Can’t wait to try them out.
- These Zara sandals are too adorable to pass up.
- Chocolate-covered marshmallow cookies. I’m on it.
- My new camera bag finally arrived at my parents’ house and I am SO EXCITED to pick it up. It was a birthday gift from my family and has been on backorder all this time. It’s finally here, woop woop!
This weekending I’m keeping it simple. How about you?
Three-day weekends are probably the best invention ever. A whole extra day of hanging out?! Sign me up, please. This weekend is full of fun activities, starting tonight with First Fridays in Venice. FF is an artwalk on Abbot Kinney (in Venice) and literally hundreds of food trucks line the streets. It’s one of my favorite things to do! As for what I’m loving this week? Here are a few things:
- Yes I’ve already expressed my love for Emersonmade here, but I can’t get over how amazing her fall collection is. And even though I’ll never need a coat down in these parts, I’m particularly loving this camel coat (pictured above).
- You guys, I went and bought myself a nice camera. YAY! Now I’m in the market for a camera bag and this one from ONA is EXACTLY what I’m looking for!
- The minute I saw this recipe for grilled flatbread with blistered tomatoes, sauteed kale, and cheese, I died of happiness. Then I came back to life and was very hungry.
- I wish I could bake/eat these Bakerella chocolate chunk muffins EVERY SINGLE DAY of my life. I would, you know. I really would.
- This weekend, I’m going to a wedding! My friend from work is getting married and I’m real excited to celebrate her with all of my coworkers.
What are your plans for the 3 days? Happy weekend!!
[Image via Emersonmade]