The accessories in this gift guide are perfect for your fashion-loving girlfriend/friend/lover/bff/sister who find inspiration in the quirky, colorful, and always effortlessly chic style of street style blogs*. An unexpected accessory with a pop of color is exactly what they need! Trust me, they will be totally smitten with a cozy, bright snood or …gasp… Proenza Schouler on the cheap??? BRB…fainting.
- Red Snood Dogg, Wool and the Gang,$95
- Field Notes Notebooks, Letterbox Co., $5
- Nail Polish in Fiesty, Topshop, £5
- Mochila Wallet, Proenza Schouler, $145
- Double Finger Metal Feather Ring, ASOS, $13.79
- The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman, Amazon, $16.50
- Elizabeth and James Fairfax Sunglasses, Madison, $185
- Griffith Suede Bag, Madewell, $168
- Thomas Paul Luddite 13″ Laptop Sleeve, Velocity, $56
*See some of my favorite street style bloggies here.
For the past several hours, I’ve been glued to the new Burberry trench-centric website, Art Of The Trench.
Scott Schuman (The Sartorialist) has collaborated with Burberry and shot men and women of all ages wearing the iconic Burberry trench in various cities across the world. The result? A website full of the chicest trench coat-wearers I’ve ever seen!
The Facebook-like site allows you to navigate through the images, share them, “like” them, and even comment on them. It’s quite an exhilarating experience, let me tell you.
Oh and the best part?? The Kooks playing the background music. Brilliant, I tell you. Don’t tell my bf but that British accent gets me every time.
Right now, there is nothing I want more than to walk the streets of London or Paris, wearing a Burb trench. But for now, this website will fill that void. Sigh.
[Image via artofthetrench.com]