It may be nearing 100 degrees today but that’s not stopping me from shopping for a fall wardrobe. Right now I’m browsing for a sweater that I can live in during the colder months (and by cold, I mean “mild”). You know the kind: comfy, cozy, and full of love. My requirements for such a sweater are as follows:
- Large and IN CHARGE. I’m talking oversized and ill-fitted – as if it came straight out of an episode of Blossom circa 1990.
- Camel-colored. Tan is the new black……obvs.
- The chunkier, the better. It is called a “chunky sweater,” am I right? Or did I make that name up…
- Slouchy and soft. Double as a blanket, perhaps?
- Versatile. It must look equally good in public as it does sprawled on a couch next to hot cocoa and an empty dvd box.
- Breathable. I can’t stand a sweater that suffocates me. I need some filtration!
So you can only imagine that when I spotted this Free People Front & Center Pullover, it was simply meant to be.
[Image via Free People]