For the last couple days, I’ve been feeling really crappy. So crappy, in fact, that I’ve been forced to stay at home and do nothing all day. It’s safe to say that I’m all caught up on every season of Real Housewives of New York (what an accomplishment) and have read the entire contents of my Google Reader (I had 1000+ unread posts last week). When I wasn’t napping or watching hours of TV, here are the things that have kept me occupied and/or I’ve obsessed over during my sick days:
- I baked 5 dozen chocolate chip cookies (Nestle Toll House recipe) and I’ve been eating them nonstop for the past 4 days.
- Since my birthday was 3 months ago, I thought that NOW was a good time to send out some “thank you” cards (I’m such a slacker/horrible person). I’ve been searching high and low for some unique “thank you’s” and I’m particularly fond of these Rifle Paper Co. cards. They’re so colorful and cheery!
- Since my current pair of eyeglasses are almost out of commission, I’ve been searching for a new pair that’s equally functional and hip, like these Warby Parker Sinclair Eyeglasses.
- It’s been a daily struggle trying to figure out which colors of the Anthropologie Latte Bowls I want to get for my new kitchen. I feel like the colors I choose will determine my entire color scheme. Such decisions…
- I’ve been obsessing over the chevron pattern for months now and this Jonathan Adler Zig Zag Throw is perfection.
- Now that it’s springtime, my online shopping focus has shifted toward fun, colorful day dresses, like this Need Supply Co. Striped Dress.
- One of my favorite things to do is scroll through Pinterest and find unique jewelry, like this Anica Bangle Set.
- I’ve got baby showers on my mind! One of my very good friends is preggers right now and I can’t stop thinking about all the fun things I want to get for her shower, like these Shop Sweet Lulu Stripey Straws for instance.